El Bananero - Harry Potter

¡Bienvenido!

Al registrarte con nosotros, podrás discutir, compartir y enviar mensajes privados a otros miembros de nuestra comunidad.

¡Regístrate ahora!

• En aquellos lejanos días del 2007, CiMSP - Network! dio sus primeros pasos tras la despedida de la Comunidad y Hosting de ATOMIX - DATA CENTER (2003 ~ 2007), antes conocido como {IO} IMPERIuM ~ ONLine (1994 ~ 2003). Desde el principio, marcamos nuestra presencia con fuerza: un Staff dedicado, un generoso presupuesto y actualizaciones anuales que renovaban nuestro diseño, sitio y logo de manera inquebrantable. Con más de 80 Servidores de Juegos (con más 154mil Membre$ías PREMIUM durante el 2011), Eventos mensuales, Torneos físicos y en línea #cimsp paso a ingresar en el TOP 1 (Argentina), TOP 3 (América Latina) y TOP 7 (Mundial) de Comunidades de Counter-Strike en muy pocas semanas, y se mantuvo así por años.

Oficialmente, en 2015, #cimsp dejó de recibir actualizaciones abruptamente. El cierre repentino del hosting que albergaba todos nuestros recursos (No fue Atomix), incluyendo Backups, y la pérdida de IP's numéricas con 8 años de antigüedad, representó un desafío. A pesar de la adversidad y sin el respaldo de un Staff o capital externo, logramos levantar nuestro propio Hosting en 2020, justo dos meses antes de la pandemia. Este acto de resiliencia provocó un pequeño resurgimiento de la Comunidad, pasando de 0 a 260,896 Players activos, una cifra que nos abrió las puertas para recibir nuevamente el respaldo financiero de nuestra agencia madre en 2024, incluso después de cerrar el 2023 con 76,158 usuarios. Esto se debe a que lograron comprender que con recursos limitados, nosotros, el equipo de #cimsp, hemos logrado mucho. Ahora, imaginen lo que podríamos alcanzar con una inversión que nos garantice un futuro estable.

Hoy, nos emociona anunciar que no estamos solos en este nuevo capítulo y que seremos parte de la dirección de un conglomerado de Comunidades especializadas en diferentes juegos, siempre respaldados y apoyados por PREL - Agency. Este 2024 promete ser un año lleno de crecimiento y oportunidades para todos nosotros. Y No se trata solo de abrir más Servidores (aunque los habrá), esta vez decidimos multiplicar la apuesta x1000. Así que únete a la evolución de #cimsp y sé parte de esta emocionante etapa junto a nosotros!

DiCHANHO

Administrator
Miembro del equipo
[YOUTUBE]gG_ORk3EFnU[/YOUTUBE]

moncler outlet qnyaue

gucci bags sale The £1 on a daily basis medicine that can help you loose a gown measurements may be offered over the counter in the next month or two, your Each day Email records.The actual pharmaceutical, Alli, allows fat reduction by just ending against diffusing excess fat. With tests it offers assisted people today loose 10lb more than a 6 month phase.Alli is authorised simply by Europe's treatment watchdog as well as being expected to become available for sale during the summer time. If perhaps authorised available for sale it's going to be the very first weight-loss drug purchased otc. Reply to this ArticleIn demos individuals bringing the narcotic sacrificed 50% a lot more than individuals who depended on simply just self-control to assist them to loosened bodyweight.This medications will have adverse reactions however, since the fat is just not utilized, it all passes through our body and slimmers develop into more prone to the wind and also looseness of. The pill can also hinder supplements and so customers should require a multi-vitamin medicine with the item.Expert Vidhu Bansal-Dev, connected with Glaxo's American health department, told the particular Each day Postal mail: 'It is considered the most greatly analyzed fat reduction substance in the world along with which can aid consumers shed pounds and also feel good about ourselves.'It is not a wonder capsule despite the fact that, it can be to become undertaken along with nutrition to accomplish maximum fat loss.Connie DeGiorgis procured Alli in her pharmacy technician information along with merging that having healthy feeding on as well as frequent exercise she lost about 5 rock as well as shed 7 attire styles with a 22 in an 7.Your lover advised the particular report: "I happy and might do so extra. Alli isn't a magic pill but it surely can help you devote in addition to shed weight speedier."I accomplished whatever imagined was initially impossible.InchesCould Bad fats Definitely Help Weight-loss? gucci bags uk Evidently men and women are in a position to check out any kind of time-span lately to take a look more radiant as well as similar to their favourite famous people. With increased consumers in the past moving under the knife, we have seeked out your newest alternatives to a surgical procedure.Hassle-free FemaleFirst we feel that will no-one really should be duped from the glamorised and high profile endorsed culture with plastic cosmetic surgery.Cosmetic surgery is loaded with hazards and also the most effective regarding operations can be inappropriate. Consequently, steer clear of the problems and cost within the pursuit of a good A-list overall body, with the proven possibilities. Firstly, we have an substitute for an example of vinyl surgery's preferred treatments; liposuction surgery. Tightening as well as noticeable products might not have the moment effect involving liposuction procedures but they're much less overpriced, incredibly elusive as well as threatening. Nivea's My own Outline System Gel Cream, is available only for £11.Seventy four and also occasion may shave as much as 3cm down your thighs and leg, together with tum.The particular ointment includes a pure Bio-Slim Complicated which combines a couple high-performance formula in order to develop pores and skin , bright white tea along with anise draw out which in turn recently been observed to have that will amplified collagen creation. Utilizing regular use in simply just 30 days you'll want to recognize your skin layer to be simpler and also beautifully shaped. A product or service study identified 74% of 187 women found the product or service in order to work, there isn't a filling device coming soon! Talk about this informationTreat An individual's Tootsies cheap ghd hair straighteners
gucci uk outlet You can find a great deal of fantastic hairstyles within 08, along with models just about all looking to acquire FemaleFirst's excellent title of Ideal Curly hair.This season is enormous with the bob and pick, almost all as a result of Stylish, along with the fringe made a comeback in mode.Hence come along since we remember within the a few best hairdos of the season, and tell you how you can get wild hair much like the actors!Weighing # 5 is definitely Diana Vickers. Potentially having determination with your ex guide Cheryl Cole, Diana is definitely functioning the large wild hair search in her own way.Diana's look of your hair is straightforward to attain, and also is best suited for throughout the middle of duration or extended, split hair. Immediately after heavy washing head of hair, abrasive dry out till it's 80% dried out, next hit dry out in a straight line. Please take a trail conclude comb, together with backside clean along at the title of one's venture, then along at the roots. Spray with hairspray and you really are all done. Not forget, the particular claw hands will be elective! Investigate this informative article Natural beauty Offers Designed for The year just gone gucci bags discount Kerry Katona offers allegedly confessed within a current interview which she is 'too thin' at this moment.Hmo's I'm a Celebrity star went coming from weighing 14 natural stone to 8 natural stone in the past ten months, once considering costly lipo surgery continue the summer season. Talk about this particular ArticleHer visual appearance at a gathering designed for Bob Client with the weekend exhibited Kerry browsing more compact previously, from a beautiful glowing blue puffball dress, causing brand-new doubts on her overall health.This lady explains to this particular week's difficulty of OK! journal:"I seemed to be Fourteen piece of rock, perhaps a small about as i has been expecting a baby having Max, subsequently afterwards I personally spent the nights regarding A dozen jewel. Now i'm 8-10 piece of rock now but I strive to be seven and a half. I am satisfied then because I don't like currently being that slim."To sustain your ex weight loss, she likewise stated she's bran flakes, health proteins drinks along with preparing salads while in the 7 days, permitting their self many fat favourites at the weekend break.Kerry in addition terminated gossip she has long been dropped by Nick plus Iceland requiring: "My arrangement were fallen plus Vh1 are usually right here these days what exactly does which will explain to you.InchesGwyneth Paltrow To Open Health and fitness center Cycle ghd eclipse

Atrás