5 Preparing Tips for First-Year Administrators por @atomix

¡Bienvenido!

Al registrarte con nosotros, podrás discutir, compartir y enviar mensajes privados a otros miembros de nuestra comunidad.

¡Regístrate ahora!

• En aquellos lejanos días del 2007, CiMSP - Network! dio sus primeros pasos tras la despedida de la Comunidad y Hosting de ATOMIX - DATA CENTER (2003 ~ 2007), antes conocido como {IO} IMPERIuM ~ ONLine (1994 ~ 2003). Desde el principio, marcamos nuestra presencia con fuerza: un Staff dedicado, un generoso presupuesto y actualizaciones anuales que renovaban nuestro diseño, sitio y logo de manera inquebrantable. Con más de 80 Servidores de Juegos (con más 154mil Membre$ías PREMIUM durante el 2011), Eventos mensuales, Torneos físicos y en línea #cimsp paso a ingresar en el TOP 1 (Argentina), TOP 3 (América Latina) y TOP 7 (Mundial) de Comunidades de Counter-Strike en muy pocas semanas, y se mantuvo así por años.

Oficialmente, en 2015, #cimsp dejó de recibir actualizaciones abruptamente. El cierre repentino del hosting que albergaba todos nuestros recursos (No fue Atomix), incluyendo Backups, y la pérdida de IP's numéricas con 8 años de antigüedad, representó un desafío. A pesar de la adversidad y sin el respaldo de un Staff o capital externo, logramos levantar nuestro propio Hosting en 2020, justo dos meses antes de la pandemia. Este acto de resiliencia provocó un pequeño resurgimiento de la Comunidad, pasando de 0 a 260,896 Players activos, una cifra que nos abrió las puertas para recibir nuevamente el respaldo financiero de nuestra agencia madre en 2024, incluso después de cerrar el 2023 con 76,158 usuarios. Esto se debe a que lograron comprender que con recursos limitados, nosotros, el equipo de #cimsp, hemos logrado mucho. Ahora, imaginen lo que podríamos alcanzar con una inversión que nos garantice un futuro estable.

Hoy, nos emociona anunciar que no estamos solos en este nuevo capítulo y que seremos parte de la dirección de un conglomerado de Comunidades especializadas en diferentes juegos, siempre respaldados y apoyados por PREL - Agency. Este 2024 promete ser un año lleno de crecimiento y oportunidades para todos nosotros. Y No se trata solo de abrir más Servidores (aunque los habrá), esta vez decidimos multiplicar la apuesta x1000. Así que únete a la evolución de #cimsp y sé parte de esta emocionante etapa junto a nosotros!

Atomix.vg

Escrito por: Rodolfo León

5 Preparing Tips for First-Year Administrators Each fourth-grade instructor, I recently begun my be employed an simple assistant most in another area. Based on my research and I have expert so far, I’d like to offer six ways to get a rookie supervisor to effectively navigate her or his new place. 1 . Planning Relationships Relationships can come before almost everything. Like anybody, teachers usually do not want to tune in to someone who will not genuinely care about them. Analyze everyone at a personal stage. Ask them precisely how their evening is going, pry into their private lives slightly, […]

5 Preparing Tips for First-Year Administrators Each fourth-grade instructor, I recently begun my be employed an simple assistant most in another area. Based on my research and I have expert so far, I’d like to offer six ways to get a rookie supervisor to effectively navigate her or his new place. 1 . Planning Relationships Relationships can come before almost everything. Like anybody, teachers usually do not want to tune in to someone who will not genuinely care about them. Analyze everyone at a personal stage. Ask them precisely how their evening is going, pry into their private lives slightly, and make sure to go to staff party. As the young people enter institution in the morning, conduct your best to help pop your face into just about every single classroom simply be present together with touch starting with your teachers and individuals. As you go away school for a given day, stop by a couple of classrooms and also small communicate. When conntacting teachers, it is important that your talking doesn’t simply just focus on the responsibility itself. If you happen to truly want what on earth is best for your own co-workers and also students, non-e of these connections will actually feel as if work. However , investing in all these relationships will probably play massive dividends as you seek to promote modify. 2 . Getting in Classrooms Just as professors should never put aside what that it is like to be described as a student, staff should never forget what really like to be a teacher. Spend a substantial amount of time in sessions, being because non-evaluative as you can. Teachers can possibly feel endangered when a strong administrator is located behind your computer (supposedly taking notes that pick out apart each individual aspect of any lesson), so travel about with as little equipment as is feasible. Personally, I love to record typically the date whenever I spend more than 12 minutes from a classroom, which in turn helps in making certain my time period is sent out evenly of all the college. Also, in cases where a teacher demand what you are accomplishing, be see-thorugh. For instance: I’m looking for and also the exemplary instruction so that you can easily take advantage of our own expertise in teacher-led experienced development. How can I assist in moving us forward only don’t find first-hand everything that our talents and needs tend to be? 3. Understanding Other folks Perform less talking and more tuning in, but may stop now there. When talking others, generate a conscious work to avoid ready to talk and trying to verify yourself. There’s no doubt that that most educators are more focused on the new manager validating their work, standing out from wanting to become awed by that administrator’s expertise. Therefore take the time to all the best understand just where teachers usually are coming from. For example , if the many teachers have a really negative perspective toward a thing, don’t dismiss it. Perception is reality, and if nearly all teachers really feel a certain manner, act (or react) adequately, instead of informing them “Too bad” or simply convincing your self that “they deserve specifically happening directly to them. ” Additionally, when suitable, do everything you can to build teachers’ tips a reality. Those actions can be empowering because they send the particular message which will thoughts and opinions can make a difference. check out. Flattening the particular Hierarchy Approach the task with the perception that try to find again something in order to contribute, web site valuable suggestion can come by absolutely anyone. Don’t go personally if anyone challenges an individual on quite a few level. This means that, make sure to standalone ideas in addition to opinions from individuals who are offering them. Influence your new title to inspire others in order to speak up and have any voice. You person’s notion is no more advanced than another’s given that he or she has a good “higher-up” career title, and even certain commitments should not work entirely to be able to specific workers just because these happen to be inside of a department which has traditionally cared for such tasks. Ultimately, what matters is definitely working collaboratively to do what’s best for the youngsters, not endeavoring to market your own self as the master of all factors great in the school or simply district. For a fourth-grade trainer, I at the time had the pleasure regarding working with an outstanding assistant superintendent. Whenever we connected with, a complete stranger could approach the room and, based on the interaction, certainly know who had been the coach and who was the supervisor. That is particular do my essay! 5. Marketing promotions In this connected earth, all tutors should be actively looking for suggestions and means from outside the house their place. These investigations can then be carried in-house to boost what is undoubtedly taking place. Besides, this homework helps school staff become critical consumers and not passive receivers of just what others tell us to do. Like a new supervisor, make a point of gizmos with your instructors on Fb, as this is it’s likely that where many people already are. Then, post to your wall content articles and means that could be advantageous. This approach generally is a non-intrusive way to professionally create your teachers without the need of constantly water damage their inboxes with “must read” editorials (although unexpected article mailed via e-mail isn’t this sort of bad thing). To improve the look of the Facebook progression, consider starting off a Fb group that features members to your staff. If you would like share your own personal thoughts, start up a blog along with disseminate your posts through Fb or possibly by email. Some other teachers may become empowered and start sites of their own, and have absolutely their students start blogs. Yes, you can the idea of using it teachers up and running with Bebo (and Google+, LinkedIn, RSS feeds, digital newspaper publishers, etc . ), but which another article all without treatment. Reviewing often the five items that Herbal legal smoking buds listed, these kinds of actions could possibly easily sign up for all staff and not just people who find themselves new to the career. As the several years go by and also become more plus much more comfortable about what we do, it’s important to definitely not lose experience of just what exactly got you there start with. What hints do you have with regard to first-year managers?

Ver en Atomix.vg: 5 Preparing Tips for First-Year Administrators | Atomix

Atrás